We Care For Everyone
Bright Star Charitable Trust is a non-profit making organization whose sole intention to support the underprivileged Women, Children, Adult and Youth who need a care and support to lead a better life in society. Bright Start Charitable Trust was founded in the year of 2014 and work towards upliftment of Women, Children, Adult and Youth from socially and economically backward people from the society.
For over 5 years as an organization our aim to ensure that everyone has an equal right for Survival, Protection, Development and Participation in such manner so they can maintain their dignity and live a good life in society.
Bright Star Charitable Trust work closely with the state government and local NGO partners toward the Education, Health, Livelihood, Skill Development, Women Empowerment and Swachh Bharat Mission to contribute the nation’s development. At present we are covering entire Maharashtra state and ready to put our foot print in across the nation.
The Role The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Bright Star Charitable Trust Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Bright Star Charitable Trust.
Training will be given for the first 3 days.
1. Develop an understanding of Bright Star Charitable Trust campaigns.
2. Make presentations and calls and explain Bright Star Charitable Trust campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
3. Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Bright Star Charitable Trust.
1. An opportunity to learn about social problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public.
2. An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
3. A chance to be part of an NGO organization and Awarded with certificate on the completion of your work.
4. Excellent career prospects in social development sector.
5. Good Incentives, Goodies or Gifts and flexible hours, 5day work in a week.
6. A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group of your age.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the society is always encouraged in addition to some experience in direct selling for any industry.
Candidates must also have:
1. Ability to talk and listen to people and build raport with a wide range of people.
2. Keen desire to learn on the job and Bright Star Charitable Trust Campaigns.
3. Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Bright Star Charitable Trust.
4. Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback.